Frostie the Paladin.

New members and potential recruits please introduce yourselves in here.
Frostie

Frostie the Paladin.

#1 Post by Frostie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Hi RoF,

I'm not going to make this a lenghty application, I'm sure Krissie has told you all kinds of stories of battles past.

I'm a lvl 85 Tank/Healer with alot of WoW experience from Vanilla to Cataclysm.
Your guild has nice people in it, and I'd like to join them. If you need more info, contact me in-game: Frostmournn.

Yours sincerely,

Frostie

Celellach
Legend

Re: Frostie the Paladin.

#2 Post by Celellach » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey, one question - who is Krissie? (and if i know who you are krissie, sorry!)
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Frostie

#3 Post by Frostie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm

A little birdie told me my application wasn't what it needed to be. Let me retry.

I'm Maurid, from the Dutch lowlands (The Netherlands). It's a small, rainy country with messed up politics. I'm 19 years old and I've been playing World of Warcraft on and off from when it was first introduced.

I'd like to join the guild because of the social perspective, I'm currently not going to be anywhere near to a hardcore raider, just so you know. Also, I'm not a guildjumper by any means, because I join guilds for the social part and not the raiding part.

People who can vouch for me: Krissie and Bimmers. I know them well, and I'm proud to say I can call them my friends.

Charwise I have one level 85 Tanking/Healing Paladin. I'm currently gearing him up for at least Heroic instances. If there's anything else you want/need to know, you can always ask me, preferably in-game.

Yours sincerely,

Frostie

Frostie

#4 Post by Frostie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Krissie would be Krisma, the mouthy norwegian hotshot;).

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

#5 Post by Deathviper » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Frostie,

Thanks for the app, appretiate the additional info, we just like to know a bit about you both in and out game :)

Someone will get back to you shortly.

DV
"Puny God!"

Krisma

#6 Post by Krisma » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm

About time Frosty!!!
I have tryed to get this guy to apply for this guild since we (JJ, KC, shae, red, cuff) joined..
But he was stuborn and stood almost alone left in old guild cause he didnt wanted to go..
So after me trying to deny going normal randoms with him, cause i wanted guild runs, i finally managed to get it as i wanted ....yeyyy i like when i do that :P

When Kris get what she want, u all get a happy and even more spammy Kris.. :hehe:

about frosty i can say: a very good meatshield, and also a great healer. Nice and helpful..
always a minute to lend when ppl need it..
and social? oh yes he is :P

Frostie

#7 Post by Frostie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 pm

You know you always get your way Krissie:p.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#8 Post by northwestdakota » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi Frostie,

Thanks for adding some extra bits to your application, as DV stated it is always nice to know a little bit about the person behind the toon.

We would be more than happy for you to join the guild, I noted raiding is not really a primary concern for you which to be honest is just as well, we have had a large influx of recruits recently and as we have not raided since Wrath we are unsure on how much raid space we have.

So on the basis that you are not overly concerned on raiding please whisper Shindarak, Takrill, Reyes, Troyblade or Zandra for an invite.

Presuming you join, welcome to the guild :)
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.