Neyana Frost DK pvp / pve

New members and potential recruits please introduce yourselves in here.
Neyana

Neyana Frost DK pvp / pve

#1 Post by Neyana » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello recruters of Renegade of Funk,

I'm Ruben, 33 years old from the Netherlands (Character name: Neyana). Some (IRL) friends of mine are already Renegade of Funk: Thengir, Kyoki and Shindarak who told me some good stories about the guild he's been in for so long (2005). I've played some heroics with a few guildies of you aswell and it was enjoyable! I would like to join your guild and enjoy being in it

My raiding history is quite large. I've been in a few hardcore guilds, including SECURITY on frostmane and cleared nearly all content. Now settling down for a more casual kind of gaming.

PVP I've done a lot aswell (S2 glad on my lock). Returned to arena end of S8 and aiming for 2k+ this season.

My character does around 12k dps on bosses in heroics atm. Willing to respec tank if needed, got a decent tank spec at my disposal (mainly 346 hc gear).

Looking forward to your response.

Greetings,

Neyana

northwestdakota
Rofficer

Re: Neyana Frost DK pvp / pve

#2 Post by northwestdakota » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi Neyana,

Thanks for the application, we would be more than happy for you to join the guild, but we invite you with a warning.

Quite simply, we have no idea at all on how many raid spaces there will be. With 6 recruits all applying in the space of a week it puts us in the very nice and very welcome position of actually having more than enough raiding candidates (something we have lacked since BC) but also it means we will have to rotate people, meaning some people will not raid as often as they would like. Official guild raids will start this week, we plan on running 4 raids a week very soon which I think should keep most people happy. We hope that everyone will at least get the chance of raiding twice a week.

If you are happy to join the guild with that warning in mind, please whisper Shindarak, Takrill, Reyes, Troyblade or Zandra for an invite.

Hope to see you online,

Tak
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.