Fiendish

New members and potential recruits please introduce yourselves in here.
Fiendish

Fiendish

#1 Post by Fiendish » Fri May 26, 2006 1:58 pm

Hi I am Fiendish a lvl 54 Night Elf Warrior and I'm another one of those British Crusaders who's looking forward to merging soon! I'm born in London, I have French and Polish parents and live with my fiancée in Sweden. My interests include Arsenal FC and Arsenal FC :lol:

lvl 54 at the mo but hoping to reach 60 soon (not if the World Cup has anything to do with it!). Then I will finally be able to join those raids which sound so much fun. I'm one of those players who like the social aspect of the game. I especially like to help lower levels and even more like to be helped by higher levels :D

Well look forward to meeting you all, if you want to see us we're having a drink at our (probably last) British Crusader guild meeting in SW on Wednesday 1900.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/jafsfsafafaas.gif

Is it a Tank? Is it a Healer? Is it a DPSer? All of the above! It's FIENDISH!

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#2 Post by TroyBlade » Fri May 26, 2006 2:12 pm

Hey there. Welcome to the forum.

You'll go far in our guild supporting the Arse.

See you online soon I hope.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Herman

#3 Post by Herman » Fri May 26, 2006 2:18 pm

You are fast one Fiendish, lets hope you did not scare them away with your fiendish appearance :P

The ZG raid was nice, but I dunno if we have yet had any "official" talks about how do they feel about merging with us... I personally feel quite positive and i think I'm not the only one, but its up to renegades now.

Celellach
Legend

#4 Post by Celellach » Fri May 26, 2006 3:57 pm

troy, why arent we having any guild meeting in the sw bar? that sounds fun!!

guild meetings FTW!

Celellach
Legend

#5 Post by Celellach » Fri May 26, 2006 3:58 pm

oh ya, hey Fiendish, hope to see you soon!

yet another cel equip stealer! :P

Katatonia

#6 Post by Katatonia » Fri May 26, 2006 5:38 pm

our old guild the spectral lords planned a massive pub crawl once, starting in that brewery in Loch Modan. we were going to take in ALL the best pubs in WoW, including the blue thingy in SW, the one in Old Town in SW (the best one in the game imho), and uh some other ones. sorry for lack of grammar in this post.

so yeah. shame all the elven ones are shit and dont have bars. same for the horde, who have only ONE BAR in total, as far as i know, in Brill. If we get like 40 of us we can easily take over Brill bar for a few minutes
"Diversity"? Why yes, I believe it's an old, old wooden ship from the civil war era

McClure
Rofficer

#7 Post by McClure » Fri May 26, 2006 6:19 pm

Hiya.

Nice to know that we maintain a high degree of support for the best footie team in the world! (/ second best in Europe, but let's not talk about that...).

Cheers,

Mc
I am not attuned to work