British Crusaders

New members and potential recruits please introduce yourselves in here.
Korinthian

British Crusaders

#1 Post by Korinthian » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:14 am

Maybe this is suitable place for this post.

It's kind of group application to join. We, British Crusaders, want to join Renegade of Funk. I have talked with most of our members and they agree with this.

The merger would benefit members of both guilds' members, even though we will grief over the loss of our name and guild tabard. We would gain a larger pool of guild mates to support in our goals. This merger would open us a chance to do ZG/AQ20 guild raids. Forums is nice to have - beats in-game Guild Information.

Renegade of Funk would gain a bunch of wonderful members. It became obvious there is a need for more members for 20-man raids.

We are casual players like Renegades. The recent raids together have shown we will get along.

Here is a list of members who want to move over. Main characters in bold, their alts below them.

Korinthian Mage 60 The Alchemist
Govannon Priest 60 The Armorsmith
Herman Hunter 60 The Tribal LW
Uniel Priest 60 The Chef
Tynnyri Warrior 17 Alt of Herman
Jalava Druid 20 Alt of Herman
Maxxed Paladin 60 The Enchanter
Toblerone Mage 33
Lobbott Warlock 60 The Engineer
Lobbot Rogue 31 The ugliest
Lobbotte Hunter 3
Beouffur Hunter 60 FBI-Dragonscale Leatherworker
Betsabea Druid 30
Fiendish Warrior 56 Solo naked Elite slayin Warrior
Fracture Rogue 43 The Lockpicker
Deathviper Mage 52 Back : )
Triam Mage 40 A Tailor

Here are the members I haven't had a chance to talk about the merger yet, but who might want to join too. You could say the more casual players. I ask to keep the door open for them.

Halga Warrior 60 The Blacksmith
Hyglak Hunter 33 The Leatherworker
Oneris Hunter 36
Kerriee Paladin 46
Lovestar Paladin 38 Fisherman and taking orders

And a newcomer, who is unsure what he wants:

Darknight Warrior 60

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#2 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:03 pm

Hey Kor, and you others.

I don't speak for all of course, but yes, from what I've seen so far I think we will get along fine and you would be very welcome.

I genuinely feel your pain about breaking up the Crusaders. I would hate it if it ever happened to us, it's like a 2nd family now. I certainly spend far more time with this one than my real one!

Just one thing to say (oh btw, I'm the official guild pessimist) is that it should be made clear to your guys that joining us isn't going to result in an immediate fix to our or your 20-man issues. I guess you've already seen that we struggle often. I do, however, have high hopes for the not too distant future. We have some guys in the middle of exams not playing much right now. We have a couple more not playing at all because of Uni finals. Plus we have 2 or 3 approaching 60 as we speak, who obviously aren't going to leave us for a big guild as soon as it happens like a few others have recently. Obviously. Nope, no chance of that at all.

So yeah, we're not perfect. We are hopeless at being ready on time for stuff. We aren't all that good at turning up at all even. Our list of achievements on guild-only runs is short. But I think I've said before, I genuinely believe that that's the best way for you guys too because joining an uber-guild may get you gear faster, but you would miss out on all the fun and sense of achievement from learning new encounters with us.

Anyway yeah, I'm not only the guild pessimist but I'm one of the more sober players. Everyone else will just welcome you and have a laugh rather than start spouting like this. :)

Hope to see you guys real soon!
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Rheeasylvia

#3 Post by Rheeasylvia » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:30 pm

Let me wish you guys a warm welcome to the Renegades! I hope you will all enjoy your stay, and i'm positive that we'll get along! Hope to see and raid with you soon!
There's a bit of Rhee in all of us!

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#4 Post by northwestdakota » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:43 pm

Hey welcome guys, I agree with Troy in that I hope some of the members who come accross dont want instant results as we are still all learning and growing, I also hope in the not to distant future that we can seriously start hitting ZG rather than just tickleing it. We are very close here and I hope you guys will in time feel the same way, now lets spread the love :lol:
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Fienasre
Legend

#5 Post by Fienasre » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:07 pm

Fresh blood MAHUHUHUHU... oww thats wrong. anyways.

WELCOME! and ofc have fun with us :)

grmb grmbl. i think some teacher screwed me over with grades... so im not really at my peaking happy hight.

Hmm.... hey, hey, hey, hey, halo, hola, ola, heya, welcome and howdy!
Think thats all of you :D
│o_

jeym

#6 Post by jeym » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:46 pm

welcome along, good to have y'all in

McClure
Rofficer

#7 Post by McClure » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:19 am

Hi Guys! Welcome to the RoF!
I am not attuned to work

Revolver
Guild Master (Retired)

#8 Post by Revolver » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:33 am

Hello!

I'm back... sort of! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this, I've actually been working for a living lately. I'll soon sort that out and be back to my normal self.

Anyway, yes, you're all very welcome! Oh, and everything Troy said is also kinda true, especially the bits about us just about to be awesome.

I'm still not gonna be about in the game for a few days, so if you guys are ready to join then feel free to whisper one of the other Officers or Veterans. They all read the forum so know what's going on, and they can invite you no problem.

I really hope this works out. It'll be great for everybody if we start regularly getting enough people for ZG and AQ20.

Rev.
Stealth is an option.

Burningman
Veroo

#9 Post by Burningman » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:05 am

Welcome to the Renegades and Shalom from all our Israeli players

I wish you all a great time here, this guild has been very good to me, and shown infinte patience throughout all my n00bieness.

P.S. check the guild bank for anything u might find usefull, the is from me, and I would be so happy if someone would find it useful. :D For some reason, it doesn't appear well in posts

Lobbott_the_engineer

Joining the Guild

#10 Post by Lobbott_the_engineer » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:17 am

Hi guys!
I am a member of the British Crusaders and would like to apply for a post in RoF. Hope I can help you in raids with me and my "cough* coming-along alts---> Lobbott Level 60 Gnome Warlock
Lobbot Level 33 Dwarf Rogue
Lobbotte Level 1 Dwarf Hunter (Kill her, I don't care!)

Anyway, ty guys for this oppurtunity and hope to see you soon.
:D