Monday raid - Dragon Soul edition!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Monday raid - Dragon Soul edition!

#101 Post by Kelodur » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:01 am

Glombeard wrote: if i got it right we should say congrats groom! welcome to our CLUB!
Most of us aren't even playing in your LEAGUE glom. We need a couple more kids, to begin with.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Glombeard
Legend

#102 Post by Glombeard » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Kelodur wrote:
Glombeard wrote: if i got it right we should say congrats groom! welcome to our CLUB!
Most of us aren't even playing in your LEAGUE glom. We need a couple more kids, to begin with.

definitely but i'm generous and i let you kids play around! my welcome though was for entering the "husband club" :)
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

shindarak
Guild Master

#103 Post by shindarak » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 pm

have made an "ingame calendar invite" for this monday. One hour follow up from last wednesday! Lets kill the remaining bosses in one hour. :ninja:
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

shindarak
Guild Master

#104 Post by shindarak » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm

six sign-ups for tonight, so going to cancel it! Thanks to those that signed up. Keep signing up for "wednesday raids"! 8)

Kelodur
Rofficer

#105 Post by Kelodur » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

I've some problems in raiding for the next two weeks.

So I'll have to miss 18/04, 25/04 and 09/05 raids.

I'm sorry but due to family issues I can't be there; I'll be there from 16/05 on regularly (even with D3 out, I promise!).

Note to Shin: I can't unsign on raids that I've created so you have to recreate them or count me out when confirming the raid.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

shindarak
Guild Master

#106 Post by shindarak » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Really nice night.....we downed all 8 bosses. Almost no wipes....come to think of it: NO wipes at all! We did most fights with Luna (on schadow) and cylo (on his priest) as our only healers. Rubb was switching between dps-ing and healing (last 2 bosses). Even ultrax went down with only 2 healers. 8)
Thanks all for the nice run. See you all on next week's raid (hopefully Grom and Aero will be there at the right starttime, this time) :ninja:

Kelodur
Rofficer

#107 Post by Kelodur » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 am

Grats on the clean 8/8 mates! Well done!

Celellach
Legend

#108 Post by Celellach » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 am

And we actually had gear people needed!
Sanshi on his tank ofc ninja'd 5 items but most importantly - I GOT MY SWORD!!! (And Nato got his 2 trinkets!)

Oh and yeah, i only used 1 2 hour flask. Which ended after i got the gems from downstairs and got to the mailbox in SW. 8/8 AND short raid. Heroic and/or achievements next week - looking at you - heroic first boss, 10 ball achievement and rainbow achievement.
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Natostanco

#109 Post by Natostanco » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

Celellach wrote:And we actually had gear people needed!
Sanshi on his tank ofc ninja'd 5 items but most importantly - I GOT MY SWORD!!! (And Nato got his 2 trinkets!)

Oh and yeah, i only used 1 2 hour flask. Which ended after i got the gems from downstairs and got to the mailbox in SW. 8/8 AND short raid. Heroic and/or achievements next week - looking at you - heroic first boss, 10 ball achievement and rainbow achievement.
you got the sword..........but wasn't yours (al least in my dreams! :P ) !! :P
so cell we can apply this rule: you are first dps, have thousands of achi points, hundreds of pets and mounts then you'll take items first, so the second time i'll be pretty sure take them all for me; btw i'm very lucky you're an arms and not a fury warr: you need only one of those awesome swords (sometimes i dream them as i dream kel short fat and bald:hehe:) !! :lol: :lol:

p.s. gratz all and thanks for the great run (i felt in advance that yesterday was THAT night - maybe 'cause kel was not there :hehe: :hehe: )!! :D :D

p.s.2 remeber cell! i'll roll for 416 guttalax, for you will not be so easy win it at the first try !! :hehe: :hehe:

Celellach
Legend

#110 Post by Celellach » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll respec fury just to roll for it again! :P
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col