Monday raid - Dragon Soul edition!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Monday raid - Dragon Soul edition!

#121 Post by Kelodur » Thu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm

We're recently been struggling with numbers, but raids are still open for signups, so just give it a try and let's hope we can have some more raids running!

Right now I think most ppl are pushing around 30k dps on ultraxion, but I think you can manage with around 24k as an entry point. TBH with the right team it won't really matter as long as you follow tactics, with the 20% nerf we can actually 2 heal most fights and that means tons of dps.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#122 Post by northwestdakota » Fri May 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Cel mentioned the other day thay he thinks we may get more sign ups if we start heroic modes, might be worth trying.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Celellach
Legend

#123 Post by Celellach » Fri May 04, 2012 4:42 pm

heroics - WHOOO
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Kelodur
Rofficer

#124 Post by Kelodur » Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 pm

TBH we were aiming for heroic modes for some times, but we couldn't start them cause we had people not having killed dw for some times.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Sayomi

#125 Post by Sayomi » Tue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Ha, 30k? Damn.

I did 15-16k on the training dummy a few days ago, but that was with mostly 359-365 gear. I've done some heroics and upgraded some gear and I can push 19k now. I don't know how much my dps will increase with raid buffs though, but it's getting better.

Now if only the weekly valor cap wasn't holding me back. :(
No loud noises please