Saturday morning fever!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Saturday morning fever!

#1 Post by Kelodur » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 am

RENEGADES!
This Saturday we're trying a new kind of raid. It's a morning raid starting at 10 a.m., destination Firelands!

It's just an experiment to see who gets there and if the time and day are somehow succesful. We're going to the Firelands to make it more appetible to everyone as it will be a break for normal Dragon Soul raiders and it will be easier for people less geared and / or wanting to try raiding on a different alt. If the initiative is succesful we plan to repeat the raid weekly, going to the Firelands til we clear them. Then we will see where we want to go next.

That said, it's T12 content, so don't underestimate it. Read some tactics, watch some videos, and bring your own flasks and food. Also get all gear gemmed and enchanted as usual.

As usual, the aim of the raid is to have FUN, so bring all your best spirits to the raid, and let's clear some more bosses! Get online and signup on the online calendar NOW!!!
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Saturday morning fever!

#2 Post by Kelodur » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 pm

The wife has got fever. Currently she's running 39 Celsius degrees. So I'm really sorry but I doubt I could be there :(.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

shindarak
Guild Master

Re: Saturday morning fever!

#3 Post by shindarak » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Cel posted a raid for this saturday! If you want to join for some old-skool-raids sign up at the ingame calender. 8)

Come and get your achievement and transmorphoLOL-gear :ninja:
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-