CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Natostanco

Re: CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

#41 Post by Natostanco » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 am

Glombeard wrote:i would love to thank all rofers in raid yesterday. i was quite rusty and i didn't think we could have reached last boss so easily.

i've to admit i read tactics only till ultraxion, but then i hope i didn't do so many mistakes, at least i followed all the info the OLD Holland dwarf told me.

cheers and thx again.

edit: i missed kelo in raid! we had Beo but not a story oh his sister! Shin tried to to push us with "dps like there's no tomorrow"! GET antibiotics!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D
i was dreaming my guttalax all night long!! :cry: :D :D
tks to you, we had been fine, but effectly without jokes on beo sister is not the same........... :D

Kelodur
Rofficer

#42 Post by Kelodur » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 am

Glombeard wrote:i would love to thank all rofers in raid yesterday. i was quite rusty and i didn't think we could have reached last boss so easily.

i've to admit i read tactics only till ultraxion, but then i hope i didn't do so many mistakes, at least i followed all the info the OLD Holland dwarf told me.

cheers and thx again.

edit: i missed kelo in raid! we had Beo but not a story oh his sister! Shin tried to to push us with "dps like there's no tomorrow"! GET antibiotics!
Cheers Glom! I was really sad not to be able to come on your come back raid, I've waited for this day for a long time... actually, I had quit waiting for this to happen again, I thought you had quit for good.

Next time, join Us (me, Beo and Nato) on the official Italian Let's Tell Random Beo Sister Joke Skype channel for even more fun!

Grats on the 7 bosses night guys btw, nicely done (even with the pugs (and the quitting pug))!
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Glombeard
Legend

#43 Post by Glombeard » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 pm

could you send me a PM with the skype account?
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#44 Post by Kelodur » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Tomorrow's raid is CANCELED due to lack of signups.

Next week on the 18th the new scenario will be released and the week after Pandaria will land, so the raiding season is now officially closed.

We will start again raiding when we will have a raid ready team in Pandaria.

Thank you so much for your participation and for all the fun nights! Cya in Pandamonium raids!
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.