CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

#11 Post by Kelodur » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:02 am

Celellach wrote:We should also try and getting the last ozze combo ach. i think we're missing red and green - ouch!
It should be easily doable with 3 healers on normal, healing on heroic when the debuff was not active was very intense but still manageable with 2 healers, so I guess that combo will now be easily healable thru. We can actually give it a try next time.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Glombeard
Legend

#12 Post by Glombeard » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:55 am

i might join next time but...

i'm undergeared and i completely forgot how to play, i don't remember rotations and i'm sure i had necessary addons that i don't have anylonger.

plus i'd like to use the druid instead of the shaman (i guess)
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Agrik

#13 Post by Agrik » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 am

From what i could find the ilvl requirement for ds 10 and 25 is 372

But welcome back!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#14 Post by Kelodur » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am

Welcome back Glom! You don't know how happy I am to read that you're coming back with us!

Feel free to join us as soon as you have the basic gear to! On gear... if you have money to spare, you can easily buy several ilvl 397 items to speed up the gearing process, VP boots and wrists, and Leatherworking pants. The first two are quite cheap too. Obviously the guild bank can help you with the gear and enchanting process, check for any usable gear you may find here. We can also help with the money part of it to get you in shape sooner if needed, let me know when you see me online.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#15 Post by Kelodur » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

Oh, one last thing: we're currently overdruided, so the Shaman would be preferable for us, but as usual we don't want to force the choice of character you have to play so just play whatever you feel like. Also feel free to try tanking or healing duties if you're interested, whatever role you choose is good for us (actually last year we were mostly short of DPS, which means we can add whatever role to the team as everyone (but me) has a DPS in addition to the other role available :D).

Celellach
Legend

#16 Post by Celellach » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 am

GLOOOM!
Welcome back!!

As kelo said, getting some craftable and valor high level gear is pretty easy! Also you should try doing LFR to know the boss fights at their basic level and to get some easy epics!

Don't forget to gem and enchant and AskMrRobot is your friend here!
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Kelodur
Rofficer

#17 Post by Kelodur » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 am

We're currently lacking signups for this Monday's raid. Please all people that can come go and sign in in game cause if not we will have to cancel :(.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#18 Post by Kelodur » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Monday raid has been CANCELLED due to lack of signups.

I've already create a Wed raid for the 22nd, come and join Us for some heroic Zon'ozz and Ultraxion!

Celellach
Legend

#19 Post by Celellach » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:36 pm

ohh
I'm sorry i didnt sign up, i forgot i didnt but i DID WANT TO GO! :(
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Kelodur
Rofficer

#20 Post by Kelodur » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Celellach wrote:ohh
I'm sorry i didnt sign up, i forgot i didnt but i DID WANT TO GO! :(
Unfortunately we had only 5 signups yesterday. Wed raid however is already looking good, so keep those signups coming!