CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Glombeard
Legend

Re: CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

#21 Post by Glombeard » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 am

i won't sign. can't find time to log on and play. when i do nobody is online and i'm not going to pug dungeons as healer without a rof team...
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#22 Post by Kelodur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 am

Glombeard wrote:i won't sign. can't find time to log on and play. when i do nobody is online and i'm not going to pug dungeons as healer without a rof team...
A RoF team right now would be quite a rare sight. I had very few problems in Twilight heroics tbh, while the old cata heroics can give you an headache as people tend to stay there for the shortest time possible and they often get there undergeared and/or looking for mounts and then logging off. My advice would be to get to the point where you can do Twilight heroics using all the gear you can get outside of a dungeon, and then just do the Twilight dungeons to step up to LFR level.

Or you can wait for Pandaria and the return of RoF dungeon teams that will inevitably ensue. :D
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#23 Post by Kelodur » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 am

Beo is in for tomorrow, he'll sign up tonight. Nato is on *maybe* still due to wife aggro :ninja:.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#24 Post by Kelodur » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 am

Raid is CONFIRMED!

Can't confirm it in game cause realm is down right now and I couldn't log yesterday evening. Last time I could check there were a couple of free slots left, so feel free to join us tonight if you can come!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#25 Post by Kelodur » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 am

Yesterday night we had only 4 signups still, so tonight's raid is CANCELED.

Good luck to Cylo and the gang for their studies, first time I heard you're actually STUDYING so it must be HARD :D :D :D.

Glombeard
Legend

#26 Post by Glombeard » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 am

Temp is at 375 atm. if it's high enough i might join and help...
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#27 Post by Kelodur » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Glombeard wrote:Temp is at 375 atm. if it's high enough i might join and help...
What role do you plan to play? Have you tried the LFR raid already?

Glombeard
Legend

#28 Post by Glombeard » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

all i've done for now it's dpsing with the sham. all items i have are for dps. haven't tried LFR. i don't like raiding alone.

but count me as a fill the number. don't know tactics at all (i could eventually read them but never tried before).

Kelodur
Rofficer

#29 Post by Kelodur » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Just signup and we'll try to include you if possible. But you should try the LFR raid, it's really helpful for the tactics, not to mention it is now a mandatory step of the progression, so you really can't avoid it (in Pandaria even more than in Dragon Soul).

Celellach
Legend

#30 Post by Celellach » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Hey Glom, please do LFR as we're trying heroics and its hard if you dont know the basics and as we've seen from ultraxion, we're missing some dps from gear.
LFR is very very very very very easy and really fast PLUS you get higher ilvl epics than you have right now. If you see cylo or sanshi online, they'll join LFR for sure :)

Btw Kel, when is next raid? didnt notice there was one set.
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col