CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: CALL TO ARMS - Warm-up Raid(s)!

#31 Post by Kelodur » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:36 pm

There is one set for this Wed. Tell the other guys from Israel to sign up if they haven't yet!

P.S. Another 5% debuff incoming this week, so Ultraxion hc is a given next time!
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#32 Post by Kelodur » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 am

Tomorrow raid is (tentatively) CONFIRMED.

We have a LOT of tentative signups, so if you have signed up as tentative and can come please change your status to signed up in advance, or if you can't know in advance just show up at around 20:00 / 20:15 so we can make a team. If we see we have a team fit for heroics we will go there, if not we will just go for a normal clear.

Note on myself: I'm currently suffering from a viral disease and there are almost zero chances that I can attend the raid, no matter how much I'd like to be there :(. I'm back to bed now, please refer to Shin for any need that may arise in the meantime.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Celellach
Legend

#33 Post by Celellach » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:01 pm

normal as in normal with achievements?
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Glombeard
Legend

#34 Post by Glombeard » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

i still don't know if i'll be in time.... but i'm easily replaceable..
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#35 Post by Kelodur » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 am

Celellach wrote:normal as in normal with achievements?
I think it depends on the final team, but yes, wherever they're doable, we'll try them.

Btw, I'm better today so I *might* be able to attend, I'll decide however tonight as I see how tired I am after work (and antibiotics :D).

Celellach
Legend

#36 Post by Celellach » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 am

Kelodur wrote:
Celellach wrote:normal as in normal with achievements?
I think it depends on the final team, but yes, wherever they're doable, we'll try them.
Not to spoil the mood, but I have no desire in going DS normal again as we've already did that too many times. I'd like to know what the plan is so i can know if i should be here or not.

(In an achievement raid i mean, trying over and over til we get them)
I want to play a game.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=celellach#col

Kelodur
Rofficer

#37 Post by Kelodur » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Celellach wrote:Not to spoil the mood, but I have no desire in going DS normal again as we've already did that too many times. I'd like to know what the plan is so i can know if i should be here or not.

(In an achievement raid i mean, trying over and over til we get them)
With a team that's not defined yet, I can't tell you exactly what we are going to do. I can understand your request, but I don't have an answer to that question. This is the first raid after 5.0.4 has landed and it's intended to give a chance to people to try the new patch in action, and it's open to everyone that wants to participate. We have as tentative new guys that haven't raided with us yet or not for long (like Dimminuial and DrFeelGood), we have old ppl rejoining the team after a long hyatus (like Xian and Glom), we have ppl that'd like to come on alts and so on.

It all boils down to who will be there, and only then we will decide exactly what we'd like to achieve. The idea is obviously to try to give something good for everyone, be it some raiding experience, achievement, heroics or whatever else.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#38 Post by Kelodur » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Personal update: I won't be there tonight, I'm already feeling overtired right now, and I'm possibily feverish again, so it's not going to happen. Sorry, mates, good luck there!

Agrik

#39 Post by Agrik » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:36 pm

sorry for the late notice - not sure i will be there for tonight

Glombeard
Legend

#40 Post by Glombeard » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 am

i would love to thank all rofers in raid yesterday. i was quite rusty and i didn't think we could have reached last boss so easily.

i've to admit i read tactics only till ultraxion, but then i hope i didn't do so many mistakes, at least i followed all the info the OLD Holland dwarf told me.

cheers and thx again.

edit: i missed kelo in raid! we had Beo but not a story oh his sister! Shin tried to to push us with "dps like there's no tomorrow"! GET antibiotics!
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!