How to reach me or if you ever need anything...

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

How to reach me or if you ever need anything...

#1 Post by Kelodur » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Ciao everyone,
since we're now in the process of preparing the new raids, you might have questions and / or you might need to ask for something, be it help, a certain item find in the guild bank, some guild money for a particularly expensive enchant and so on.

I am currently logging quite late during the week, so you might miss me online, but if you need to contact me you can use the forums private messages or contact me by mail at neuroniky AT aliceposta.it (substitute a @ for that AT). Just tell me when you will be there and I'll log in game and / or on Skype as you wish, or just write me your questions / concerns and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps in building the best raid environment we can, cya!
Kel
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

Re: How to reach me or if you ever need anything...

#2 Post by Deathviper » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 pm

You may not care but this folder is viewabale by anyone so does run the risk of your e-mail address getting onto spam lists or something, if you post into the Guild Matters folder then it is visible to members only.
"Puny God!"

Kelodur
Rofficer

#3 Post by Kelodur » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 am

I'm not sure every member of the guild has activated his user account and / or remembers the password, so I'm ok with taking the risk. It's not like my mail is already spam free, and if this means one more member of the guild can get in touch with me, it's all for the better.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Glombeard
Legend

#4 Post by Glombeard » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

let's start buggering Kelo in the office!

we should have reached you last night! we needed your toon in ICC heroic and you spamming "....like there's no tomorrow...."
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#5 Post by Kelodur » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Glombeard wrote:let's start buggering Kelo in the office!
we should have reached you last night! we needed your toon in ICC heroic and you spamming "....like there's no tomorrow...."
I was playing Dota2, if you need me in WoW when I'm playing it just ping me on Steam chat!

shindarak
Guild Master

#6 Post by shindarak » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 pm

consider yourself "pinged" for tonight at 20.00: hc LK will go down....that is, if that crappy tank doesn't get himself killed by the black circles.....AGAIN :crazy:

we are with 5-6 now, so anyone who wants to join us, feel free to join!
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

Kelodur
Rofficer

#7 Post by Kelodur » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 pm

shindarak wrote:consider yourself "pinged" for tonight at 20.00: hc LK will go down....that is, if that crappy tank doesn't get himself killed by the black circles.....AGAIN :crazy:

we are with 5-6 now, so anyone who wants to join us, feel free to join!
Not sure I can that early tonight, but I'll try to be there.

Still struggling at level 90 to down the lich king heroic? -> hats off to whoever has downed it at level 80...

Glombeard
Legend

#8 Post by Glombeard » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 pm

can we push it toward 20.30? need to solve dinner for kids!
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!