Legion - Mythic Nights!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Legion - Mythic Nights!

#61 Post by Kelodur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:13 pm

TONIGHT! Who's in? Any preference on where to go? I'm partial to Darkheart Thicket or Court of the Stars, but I'm open for any destination really.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Reyes
Rofficer

#62 Post by Reyes » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:38 pm

court of stars is fine

still haven't done neltharion's lair on any difficulty

tbh i'd be up for kara if you hadn't gone already without us
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"

Kelodur
Rofficer

#63 Post by Kelodur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Reyes wrote:tbh i'd be up for kara if you hadn't gone already without us
Reyes, you're so old-styled. There aren't locks anymore, if we want to go to Karazhan, we can do it. I just wouldn't get loot from the bosses I've already done.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#64 Post by northwestdakota » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 pm

I avoided going, I thought we were waiting to go together? No big deal though.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#65 Post by Kelodur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:27 pm

I apologize if this creates problem to anyone, I didn't want to do anything "wrong".

I was sick one and had an afternoon to spend and I joined a Kara group, see my other post for the details. Since there are no restrictions to join a party even if you're locked to an instance, this shouldn't restrict anyone in going, and I'm actually ready to go there if we decide to.

From my experience though we will need at least two nights to complete it, so we will need to extend the lock for next week if we go there and manage to clear it halfway up to the shortcut.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#66 Post by northwestdakota » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:56 pm

No worries, I thought it was going to be special. So that in a few years time, we (me, you, shin and Rey) could whisper "We will always have Kara" to each other randomly. Now you have spoilt it, I hope you're HAPPY!?

Hope you're feeling better
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#67 Post by northwestdakota » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Is there a plan to do anything tonight?

Reyes
Rofficer

#68 Post by Reyes » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:57 pm

I might be able to make it, I won't on Monday though
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"

Kelodur
Rofficer

#69 Post by Kelodur » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 pm

I'm not tonight, sorry. Tomorrow is a bad day. I think I'll write up something in Oblivion, cause I'm a mess anyway and probably that will help.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#70 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:42 pm

We have been unable to get enough people together to run mythics for the last couple of weeks, i'm sure this will only get more difficult over the coming weeks due to the holidays.

As someone that has completed the single player content, it was really the only thing left for me to do. My account expires tomorrow and I don't believe there is a great deal of point in resubbing. I will be back, possibly as early as late December. It really depends on Blizzard releasing content that I can do without pugging or the RoF being in a position to run mythics again.