Legion - Mythic Nights!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Legion - Mythic Nights!

#71 Post by Kelodur » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm sorry, I haven't been there lately as I didn't feel like talking to anybody. But I can be back from next Monday if we want to go for Mythics again!

Sorry for not being there, I thought you were able to go to Mythics anyway without me since you have better healers and better tanks than me available.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

shindarak
Guild Master

#72 Post by shindarak » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:23 pm

there were no runs! Glad to have you back. We all did get a legendary (some even have 2 (not naming you: Ziggz)).

Don't think I will be there this coming monday (holiday in Holland), but will be there whenever I can (on thursdays and mondays)
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#73 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Don't come back out of guilt Kel! it's no big deal. As I said, people will be busy this month anyway, so your return will probably not be enough to make the numbers. We do probably have a better tank, im not sure we have a better healer and we certainly don't have a better leader.

I still have no legendary :(

I was hoping i'd have enough gold to get a free month, but the token has gone up by 20k :x

We could do with more members really. Half the guild that do appear online are silent and rarely even say hello. It's always a bit shit when you fire up WoW, login see 5 people online (which is big numbers these days) and 1 person says hi.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Reyes
Rofficer

#74 Post by Reyes » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:45 pm

I can sympathise with your frustration Tak; I've reached a point with Reyes where WQs offer very little rewards, LFR is rubbish, and I just want to do 5-mans with the Renegades. I've never been a big fan of PUGs, but I feel especially conscious about the pressure on tanks to know all the pulls & shortcuts, especially for M+. I'm still playing pretty much every day but I'm spending more time on alts (and DH really hasn't impressed me so far in either spec)

Troy! Come back, we need you
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#75 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:51 pm

There's no point because I wouldn't be able to play early enough for anyone else.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#76 Post by northwestdakota » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Its such a shame, I really thought the release of Kara would get us going again. Hopefully after the holidays, we can pick it up again.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

shindarak
Guild Master

#77 Post by shindarak » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 pm

it's finaly "after the holidays"...at least for most of us ;-)

This monday we will be back doing mythicals. So far Reyes, Rubberduck and Zigzy are willing to join me to get everyone attuned for Kara. So feel free to join us!
After we are all attuned we will be going to Karazan. As I understand it's a nice mythical with a high learning curve (like kara was back then) :ninja: .

So get out your battlegear and join the ROF-ers for some nice mythical nights 8)
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#78 Post by northwestdakota » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:35 pm

I'm interested, I can't tonight. But perhaps future runs, what time you guys thinking?

Kelodur
Rofficer

#79 Post by Kelodur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Depending on time and day I might be able to attend, but I need to check if the new client runs fast enough on my laptop (won't be able to play on my main PC for a while, unless we do a late run, 10 p.m. onwards).

What days / time you were thinking about?
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Reyes
Rofficer

#80 Post by Reyes » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Probably next Monday at 8.30 server time. We got the attunements done last night, went fairly smoothly, wiped on Cordana a couple of times but then she gave me a legendary to make up for it
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"