Legion - Mythic Nights!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Legion - Mythic Nights!

#81 Post by Kelodur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Next Monday I could be available... I am already attuned and ready to come as an healer. I'm a bit rusty, but nothing a long night of wiping can't fix. Would that be ok for the team?
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#82 Post by Kelodur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Also, with what chars is Rubber playing right now? Who's the owner of Anathema and Sawbone?
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Reyes
Rofficer

#83 Post by Reyes » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Anathema is me, Sawbone is Rubber
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"

shindarak
Guild Master

#84 Post by shindarak » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Welcome aboard, Kel. There is always room for you (preferably as a tank, since Reyes probably will be healing on his artifact overloaden priest ;-) )

About last night....
I was aiming to do to 2 out of the 4 mythicals who are needed to get attuned for Karazan. At the start we were only with 4 (Reyes, Rubberduck, Zigster and me). A friend of mine joined us, on two of his alts.
First we went to HoV which went very smooth...allthough Shin proved to be a very poor tracker.
After that Violet Hold and Black rook Hold were cleaned very fast, so we had time for the final mythical (Vault o/t Wardens) as well. All went well, upto final boss were we wiped 3 times on final boss. All in good RoF-style obvioulsy (we only forgot to wipe on a random trash group).
It helped that we all hopelessly outgeared those places, but I really enjoyed doing some 5-men runs again (with people we all like to play with!) 8)

Hopefully this will inspire some other "oldies" (Troy, Tak, Rev, DV (you got loads of free time now, since your wife is busy with mini-DV), Kat, Glom, Beo, etc and ofcourse "youngies" (yes you, Fien) to join us for some old-skool instances or raids :ninja:
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

Fienasre
Legend

#85 Post by Fienasre » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 am

Worst timing ever when Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect Andromeda and the Nintendo Switch with the new Zelda are on my doorstep!... :ninja:
Though I am glad to hear you guys are still having a lot of fun with the game. But for my own safety, I have to decline.

For now.
│o_

Reyes
Rofficer

#86 Post by Reyes » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:04 pm

shindarak wrote:Welcome aboard, Kel. There is always room for you (preferably as a tank, since Reyes probably will be healing on his artifact overloaden priest ;-) )
I can tank or heal as needed
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"

Kelodur
Rofficer

#87 Post by Kelodur » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:30 am

Reyes wrote:
shindarak wrote:Welcome aboard, Kel. There is always room for you (preferably as a tank, since Reyes probably will be healing on his artifact overloaden priest ;-) )
I can tank or heal as needed
I can't tank nor heal, so I will happily die in whatever role you want me (not) to cover.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#88 Post by Kelodur » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:40 pm

I checked last night and I am gemmed and enchanted for healing.

Con you confirm me that I shall I regem and enchant for tanking? I'll gladly do that, but I can't switch back and forth, so I need to do it for the role where I will be needed more and stick to that. I actually have Sephuz Secret as my only Legendary, so that's a better tank item than healing item, but before spending more money to re-itemize my stuff I'd prefer to be sure to be doing the right thing.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#89 Post by Kelodur » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:48 am

Ok, so, my tanking gear is better and I like the change of role after all the time watching bars instead of what's happening on screen so... I just regemmed and re-enchanted for tanking and I'm ready to roll!

shindarak
Guild Master

#90 Post by shindarak » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:10 pm

nice kel!

Rubb send me a mail, saying he can't come this monday. So far we are with 4... I can ask my friend again to join us in kara. Lets see how monday evening goes (we start at 20.30CET).
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-