Legion - Mythic Nights!

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: Legion - Mythic Nights!

#91 Post by Kelodur » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 am

Sorry about last night. Had a serious anxiety problem and couldn't just make it. Really sorry to have let you down.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#92 Post by northwestdakota » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 pm

No worries, I was 20 minutes late because i'm stupid. We did a run, it was a good one too. Got to the last boss, wiped a few times and called it a night. I believe the plan is to kill him next week :) Quite a smooth run.

Hope you're feeling more relaxed today, you handsome bastard.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#93 Post by Kelodur » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

I have this automatic way of saying "I'm fine" when somebody asks me that that works wonders.

I'm fine.

Nice to hear you cleared the place! I hope we can do it a second time together. But I'm not really sure I'll manage, I should move to my new place next week, and I won't have internet there for a while. And even if I'll do, I doubt WoW now works on my laptop, so I'm stuck to late night sessions (22 onwards) on the days I'm with my son if the laptop isn't enough.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#94 Post by northwestdakota » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 pm

I know what you mean, I use that phrase a lot too! I couldn't add you on whatsapp, I blame my stupidness.

I'm sure you will sort it out and we will see you again soon enough, I don't even know if i'll be able to pay my rent in the coming months... but i'm sure all will be well.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#95 Post by Kelodur » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Keep up mate. I'm quite sure you'll get soon back on track and start kicking ass and chew bubble gum again!

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#96 Post by northwestdakota » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Is the Kara Monday night run still a thing?

Kelodur
Rofficer

#97 Post by Kelodur » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 am

I'm still not on the Internet on Mondays, I can't help you there. I actually unsubbed right now.

Reyes
Rofficer

#98 Post by Reyes » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:28 am

I wasn't available the last two Mondays. I might be available next week, but I haven't actually played at all for like a week. 7.2 seemed like a bit of a letdown
"Now all we need is some mood music...like whale songs"

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#99 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 pm

More stuff got added today, season 2 of your order hall campaign for example.