New Meta world drop designs

Game-related articles and links to some useful sites. Please add your own favourites.
northwestdakota
Rofficer

New Meta world drop designs

#1 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

I am going after these, I have lots of mats and will be able to provide raiders with the metas for free should I be lucky enough to get one of the designs. If anyone finds one I would be grateful if you let me have first refusal on buying it.

On another note, does anyone know if the servers are up yet? I need to start camping the AH as soon as they are :P
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

Re: New Meta world drop designs

#2 Post by Deathviper » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:22 pm

How do you get the recipes?

I suspect they will go for a fortune at the start as people will be able to make a killing on the cuts while supply is low.
"Puny God!"

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#3 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:27 pm

3 designs, all world drops and boe.
I don't hear as good as I used to, and I ain't as pretty as I used to be. But I'm still here - I'm the Ram.

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

#4 Post by Deathviper » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Ok, well if I get one, you can have it and we can split any profit you make :P
"Puny God!"

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#5 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Done :)

Kelodur
Rofficer

#6 Post by Kelodur » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I can give you, like, all my 1500 gold to buy like 1/50 of the recipe, and get back 1/50 of your earnings too? :D
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

#7 Post by Deathviper » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:53 pm

If you see any of the patterns on the AH Tak can you post here what sort of price they are going for.

As a side note, what are Maelstrom Crystals selling for atm?
"Puny God!"

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#8 Post by TroyBlade » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Maelstrom Crystals are 2800 gold each. There are only 6 of them on the AH at the moment.

I've been looking for the new patterns regularly today. I haven't seen any. I haven't even seen any of the new gems for sale.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

northwestdakota
Rofficer

#9 Post by northwestdakota » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Yeah, no worries. I have been checking it all day, seen bugger all. I spent a load of gold on mats so don't have a great deal left to buy the design. Although tbh, it really depends how much people sell them for, if it goes for around 7k which it seem it has been going for on US realms I can grab one.

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

#10 Post by Deathviper » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 pm

northwestdakota wrote:Yeah, no worries. I have been checking it all day, seen bugger all. I spent a load of gold on mats so don't have a great deal left to buy the design. Although tbh, it really depends how much people sell them for, if it goes for around 7k which it seem it has been going for on US realms I can grab one.
If they are only going for 7k I wouldn't be opposed for the guild bank to buy them (and the crafter taking a small cut with profits going back to the bank.

I would think you will easily make 7k back. People will pay considerable amount to get those metas at the start as they are BiS for many classes by some margin.
"Puny God!"