I can make for u, mates.....

Game-related articles and links to some useful sites. Please add your own favourites.
Natostanco

I can make for u, mates.....

#1 Post by Natostanco » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Unyielding Bloodplate --> needed: 8 blood spirits, 8 living steels and 3 spirits of harmony
Bloodforged Warfists --> needed: 6 blood spirits, 6 living steels and 2 spirits of harmony

Just whisper me when i'm online and give me the mats, iìll put for you the spirits of harmony, when I have spare :) :) :) :)

Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: I can make for u, mates.....

#2 Post by Kelodur » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Great initiative Nato, to all other people with 496 recipes available, it would be great if you posted them here!

Also keep in mind that if you need an help from the gbank to get the mats for some recipe, we're available to help you get the gear for raiding!
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Natostanco

#3 Post by Natostanco » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Kelodur wrote:Great initiative Nato, to all other people with 496 recipes available, it would be great if you posted them here!

Also keep in mind that if you need an help from the gbank to get the mats for some recipe, we're available to help you get the gear for raiding!
oh, i'd need a dancing steel enchantment for my axe, but i dont think there is one rusting in gbank :) :) :)

Kelodur
Rofficer

#4 Post by Kelodur » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Natostanco wrote:
Kelodur wrote:Great initiative Nato, to all other people with 496 recipes available, it would be great if you posted them here!

oh, i'd need a dancing steel enchantment for my axe, but i dont think there is one rusting in gbank :) :) :)
Don't think so, but I'm sure if you have the mats Shin should have the recipe for it.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

shindarak
Guild Master

#5 Post by shindarak » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 pm

shin doesn't ......neither does another toon he plays. :hehe:

but cylo or rubb probably will have them...... :ninja:
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

Fienasre
Legend

#6 Post by Fienasre » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Hmmm... why did this pop as unread in the new forum layout...?
│o_