Needs!

Game-related articles and links to some useful sites. Please add your own favourites.
Revolver
Guild Master (Retired)

Needs!

#1 Post by Revolver » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:14 pm

We need to put the needs list in here, but I'm not sure of the best way of doing it.

Suggestions?

sterog
Rofficer

a good weapon!

#2 Post by sterog » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:48 am

Let's try it...

I need a good weapon... mine's not good for a 47lvl Druid...

A single or two handed mace with damage per second of 35+ will probably be better than what I have now!

Let me know even if you see some good stuff at AH for a reasonable price... I can afford to spend some gold, now that all my debts have been repayed!!! :)

Revolver
Guild Master (Retired)

#3 Post by Revolver » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:59 am

I think a post like that should be in a topic of its own - "I need a new weapn!" or something like that. It's a pretty big deal.

Then we should have a separate list for the little things, such as herbs, leather, elements. That sort of thing. Perhaps even a separate topic for each of those groupings.

What do you guys think?

Daredevil
Rofficer

Needs

#4 Post by Daredevil » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:33 pm

Ok, let's go, I explain to you what I need... :D

After the mount, (i've just reached the extraordinary amount of 14 coppers! :shock:) i need:

Wool Cloth and Linen Cloth, i've just learned 1st Aid and i need to improve my skills! Heavy and Thick Leather, i'm leatherworker, remeber that if u want something, I need some Deeprock Salt and Small Venom Sac.

I also need a good weapon i've got a nice Staff now, but i prefer Two-Hand Weapons like Maces...

Thanks for listening...

Obey the Funk!

DD

Reynard
Legend

RE Dardevil Axe

#5 Post by Reynard » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:15 pm

Ill see what i can make and let you know been picking some good two handers up recently in tanaris will check with my alt Clara in AH as her bags are full of items
"Never in the field of Alliance conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

brigitta

warrior tier

#6 Post by brigitta » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:12 pm

i need the warrior tier found in some instances of outland need a hand ...any volunteer for after transform me in tank plz

thank you guys

pmt

#7 Post by pmt » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:52 pm

think a post was made a while back about tank gear, and where to get it, though as kara is on farm now, it may just be easier to farm that. I kinda didnt like just skipping to epic gear though :p

marco&elf

#8 Post by marco&elf » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:06 am

I think that to ask is licit, but a bank is perhaps needed apart (as that that will put in the next pachts) in which, for an example, marconelf finds a lot of herbs that he don't need and he drop the mats in this bank. Whoever then if it has necessity of material because it has to make the skill in alchemy, he can enter the bank and to withdraw some things. The problems there will be if there is someone badly-polite and it withdraws everything.
"I'm more than a ranger. I'm a night ranger." [b]Night Elf Archer[/b]
"...hic Sorry" "Fresh, cool ale here!" [b]Pandaren Brewmaster[/b]
"I am the one horseman of the Apocalypse!" [b]Death Knight[/b]
"You ever get hit by lightning where the Sun don't shine? *thunder clap*"[b]Shaman[/b]
"Quit clicking on my bear ass." [b]Druid of Claw[/b]
"The beasts around me are nothing compared to the beast within."[b]Beastmaster[/b]

Triam

#9 Post by Triam » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 pm

Ah now what we tend to do if we have spare stuff and would like to help the guild out is ask on guild chat if anyone needs it and you'll find out who needs what :)
Lantori r meh pet kitteh

[url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=louge[/url]

marco&elf

#10 Post by marco&elf » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 pm

Oh... i have an idea. can Guild officers create a chat with name ROFneed, so people join it and ask for mats? Or ROFherbs...Rofmats...rofench... :roll: ehm... it's a bad idea? we need also people that read the chat... :cry:
"I'm more than a ranger. I'm a night ranger." [b]Night Elf Archer[/b]
"...hic Sorry" "Fresh, cool ale here!" [b]Pandaren Brewmaster[/b]
"I am the one horseman of the Apocalypse!" [b]Death Knight[/b]
"You ever get hit by lightning where the Sun don't shine? *thunder clap*"[b]Shaman[/b]
"Quit clicking on my bear ass." [b]Druid of Claw[/b]
"The beasts around me are nothing compared to the beast within."[b]Beastmaster[/b]