Stay awhile and listen (official D3 thread)

For Oblivion. And some other stuff, I suppose.
Fienasre
Legend

Re: Stay awhile and listen (official D3 thread)

#191 Post by Fienasre » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Lol

You could have grabbed the Magic collection.
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#192 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:29 pm

I'm no Rev though. Mine aren't in the loft. And I already filed the cards gotten from previous Magic Weekends..
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Revolver
Guild Master (Retired)

#193 Post by Revolver » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:52 pm

I fucking told you!
Stealth is an option.

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#194 Post by TroyBlade » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:21 pm

So I played a LOT of D3 on PS4 recently.

It really is the perfect game. You can literally do something useful and potentially progress your character even if you only have a spare 5 minutes.

I did a GRift 64 last night, which is my highest of any char on PS4, despite this being a new and crap one, but would love to do some co-op regardless of what level people are at. Another reason it's great is that doing lower level content is still useful.

Kelo, what paragon level did the hacker incident leave you with? If it was me, and it was less than 800, then I'd probably just roll with it. If you don't want to do that, you could delete your save file and I'd happily power level you.

The downside would be that you'd lose the progress in the main game. Although do you even need the story mode unlocked? I can't think why you would need it.

Kelodur
Rofficer

#195 Post by Kelodur » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:53 pm

The hacker left me around 1200 paragon level. I have played for exactly one night after the incident. Progression is completely gone, but it's not just that... if I play on PC I can play open games all the time and have fun with people if I like to. If I play on PS4 I can't get in any open game anymore cause if I do, I risk getting into another hacked game and that completely kills my enjoyment of the game on that platform.

I didn't know that thing about the saved game, I might just delete it and start again sooner or later, maybe when Seasons are around (at least season won't have that readily accessible hack at hand).
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#196 Post by TroyBlade » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:48 pm

I just read that seasons on console will be ready for season 10.

While we don't ever get dates for seasons much in advance, we can have an educated guess that season 10 will start around April next year.

Fienasre
Legend

#197 Post by Fienasre » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:42 am

April is ages away! I enjoy playing D3 on PS4 again but I already got the nagging feeling to play something else instead.
│o_