Hearthstone

For Oblivion. And some other stuff, I suppose.
TroyBlade
Rofficer

Re: Hearthstone

#141 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Well, I wasn't expecting it until next week.

But it always comes a week before I am expecting it.

So, tomorrow it is.

Although, it's the wrong day isn't it? Shouldn't it be a Tuesday/Wednesday?

In other news, I'm struggling to stay motivated, for the first time ever. It's a chore to do my daily quest. And I can say for certain, that when the day comes when I don't bother to do my daily quests, it'll be over, because I'm certainly not going to spend money to keep up with my collection. I'm already going to be a little short this expansion, in terms of packs I can get for free. Hopefully I won't be too gimped and I can find some decks I like that I can afford to craft.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Fienasre
Legend

#142 Post by Fienasre » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 am

I seem to remember Friday 00:00. But apparantly I am wrong this time. Wednesday 00:00 sounds more likely now that you mention it.
Still keeping up with Trump, Firebat and Chump for my daily slow-tv vids on youtube. And omni-stone stuff when I feel like it. So I am sort of keeping up-to-date with the game.

And a couple of games a day during coffee breaks and so on are quite enjoyable. It's all about finishing the dailies and grabbing enough gold to have a pack opening feast for the long term goal.
│o_

Fienasre
Legend

#143 Post by Fienasre » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:39 am

Eurogamer reports: Witchwood drops on Thursday the 12th of April. So we were both half right!
│o_

shindarak
Guild Master

#144 Post by shindarak » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 pm

so what's everyone's favorite deck(list) to play. I love the new zoo lock and tess deck (rouge)
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#145 Post by TroyBlade » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:51 am

I have played very little so far.

I too have the Tess deck. Have played some odd mage which would probably be my go to deck, except it has 2 Dragon's Fury and just 2 Flamestrike. So you draw the flamestrikes first and lose. Great.

Spiteful Priest is ok.

Before the expansion my go to deck was control warlock (without Rin). But losing N'Zoth to the rotation and not having Rin or Lord Godfrey doesn't seem great. I do have an idea for an anti paladin control warlock inspired by Kripp but I'm not even sure that there are enough Paladins left. And without Rin it would lose to every control deck.

Shudderwock shaman looks interesting (the regular control shaman that includes Shudderwork rather than the full on Shudderwock combo deck) but since I don't have Shudderwock or Hagatha that's not going to happen.

Quest warrior also looks interesting but I don't have the cards to support that either.

Don't like the Hadronox druid. Or the spiteful druid. Or the warrior rush deck. Any hunter. Any Paladin.

So in conclusion, I'm not sure. Probably Tess like you. Will maybe look at the new control priest. But even that I'd have to craft Harrison Jones.

Fienasre
Legend

#146 Post by Fienasre » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:24 am

I haven't played enough to decide yet. I still have crafting room (2400 dust). I am still watching lots of video's on youtube though to keep up with the information. The annoying bit is that Chump's meme / try-out decks always look like the most fun. Though he only shows wins... Bastard.

How is the new token druid faring in the meta?
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#147 Post by TroyBlade » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 am

I crafted Baku and Tess so didn't have much room for more.

But then I did an arena, which I was 0-2 and could have lost 0-3 but ended up with 6 wins and a golden err, new legendary that summons 1/1 copies of other minions or something. That was dusted so fast.

I think I might craft Rin.

I didn't know token druid was a thing at all but fair enough, I just looked it up. Am missing cards myself. Hell I don't even have sea giants. And Malfurion - I think that's the last DK hero card that I don't have.

Fienasre
Legend

#148 Post by Fienasre » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am

I am lacking those sea giants as well and wispering woods. Malfurion is one of my three DK's with Thrall and Gul'dan. Missing all of the others unfortunately...
│o_

Fienasre
Legend

#149 Post by Fienasre » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:32 am

Right... I spent all my dust. I made double "Sea Giants", one "Wispering woods" and "Baku". (I dusted some wild uncommon cards that didn't see play anyway). Now I am wondering if I should dust old and shitty legendaries/epics to craft a DK and which DK do I want? (Jaina is high on my list but Rexxar looks fun as well)
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#150 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:48 am

I saw a video recently, with some guy who I guess is a HS streamer/pro but I don't think I've seen him before. Anyway his name is Control and this video was exactly advice about which wild cards you should keep and which are safe to dust.

<goes to find it>

I mean he's not going to get it all right, but he'll do better than we would I'm sure..

In other news, I was thinking and I'm actually still missing 3 DK heros. Malfurion, Uther and the warrior one.

Jaina is the best one that you don't have in terms of the best card in my opinion. But current decks that include Jaina aren't all that powerful it seems. Although since you made Baku, it makes sense. More than Rexxar anyway.