Hearthstone

For Oblivion. And some other stuff, I suppose.
TroyBlade
Rofficer

Re: Hearthstone

#141 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Well, I wasn't expecting it until next week.

But it always comes a week before I am expecting it.

So, tomorrow it is.

Although, it's the wrong day isn't it? Shouldn't it be a Tuesday/Wednesday?

In other news, I'm struggling to stay motivated, for the first time ever. It's a chore to do my daily quest. And I can say for certain, that when the day comes when I don't bother to do my daily quests, it'll be over, because I'm certainly not going to spend money to keep up with my collection. I'm already going to be a little short this expansion, in terms of packs I can get for free. Hopefully I won't be too gimped and I can find some decks I like that I can afford to craft.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Fienasre
Legend

#142 Post by Fienasre » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 am

I seem to remember Friday 00:00. But apparantly I am wrong this time. Wednesday 00:00 sounds more likely now that you mention it.
Still keeping up with Trump, Firebat and Chump for my daily slow-tv vids on youtube. And omni-stone stuff when I feel like it. So I am sort of keeping up-to-date with the game.

And a couple of games a day during coffee breaks and so on are quite enjoyable. It's all about finishing the dailies and grabbing enough gold to have a pack opening feast for the long term goal.
│o_

Fienasre
Legend

#143 Post by Fienasre » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:39 am

Eurogamer reports: Witchwood drops on Thursday the 12th of April. So we were both half right!
│o_