That Bloodborne thread

For Oblivion. And some other stuff, I suppose.
TroyBlade
Rofficer

Re: That Bloodborne thread

#301 Post by TroyBlade » Wed May 13, 2015 9:01 pm

You just haven't got that far yet.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Fienasre
Legend

#302 Post by Fienasre » Mon May 18, 2015 10:40 am

Pebble's do look like eyeballs... God this game does not cease to amaze me.
I get the signature! If Rev hadn't pointed it out I would not have thought about it. Cool.

My mind is not working at it's normal pattern recognition rate. I need a Holiday and I need it soon :(
│o_

Revolver
Guild Master (Retired)

#303 Post by Revolver » Mon May 18, 2015 11:23 am

I haven't even played anything for days. Hopefully the bad weather forecast for this week will allow me to get sucked back in.
Stealth is an option.

Fienasre
Legend

#304 Post by Fienasre » Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 pm

TBH, I did get some playtime. I managed to complete Hemwick (well complete, I didn't kill the dogs and made it to the end of the broken bridge but I did one shot the Witches) and Cathedral Ward (One shot Amelia!). I continued Eileen's quest and killed Hendrick and watched a couple of EnB episodes so I know how to go on. Still on a roll!
│o_

Deathviper
Guild Master (Retired)

#305 Post by Deathviper » Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

I have no idea what Troy's signature means....

I played a bit yesterday but I am struggling to motivate myself to play now, not too fussed about other builds and/or NG+ so it's just the Chalice dungeons I have left and they are not as good as the main game as they are too repetitive. Not sure if I will get round to finishing it off. I have the final boss of Pthu.. depth 5, the final boss of Loran depth 5 and the Isz Chalice to do. Problem is that it is taking me an hour or two on every boss at this depth to kill them and just not sure I can be bothered.
"Puny God!"

Fienasre
Legend

#306 Post by Fienasre » Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm

I have only completed 2 Pffthu chalice dungeons and I am underwhelmed. Not really something I am willing to invest much of my time in. I still am enjoying the storyline very much. Really keen on making a new char with a different (arcane) build and see if I encounter as much trouble as Troy in his new char playthrough (multiple Gascoigne deaths if I recall it right). Yep... this game ain't dead yet. Afterwards... DS II co-op, Mr. T?
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#307 Post by TroyBlade » Mon May 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Yeah! I would love to do DS2 with less frustration and more fun.

I am still contemplating The Witcher though. It's out tomorrow isn't it? I might take a quick look at the combat on youtube or something to see if it's something for me.

Haven't played any BB. I think I will at least platinum the game, although I think that would require me to complete at least one of the depth 5 chalice dungeons. Still having fun with the new character though.

Revolver
Guild Master (Retired)

#308 Post by Revolver » Tue May 19, 2015 10:02 am

Sorry for not joining the party last night. My network was playing up, and I kept getting kicked from online.

Don't get The Witcher!!
Stealth is an option.

Fienasre
Legend

#309 Post by Fienasre » Tue May 19, 2015 10:12 am

Actually, when I noticed you were online it was already time for me to shut down. I think I miss the "Friend name has come online" messages. But still, didn't miss much. Troy needing two attempts at the shades, getting whalloped by the hunter in Byrgenwerth and me running around the forest and pebble land mk1. Has Logarius fallen already?
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#310 Post by TroyBlade » Tue May 19, 2015 1:12 pm

I needed 2 attempts at Rom as well.

Although I'm quite pleased that it wasn't 3 attempts, since my Tonitris (awesome for Rom of course) broke during phase 2 so I had to swap to my +3 threaded cane. I think I did pretty well considering.