Oblivion - Topic Of The Year Edition

For Oblivion. And some other stuff, I suppose.
Fienasre
Legend

Re: Oblivion - Topic Of The Year Edition

#27991 Post by Fienasre » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Pfhew... Back on the job, took me an hour to read up on the forum. I say, this work day is a success already!

We finally got around to watch WW in a cinema (Awesome stuff). And we went to Spidey (great stuff, we had a lot of fun). I think I am a horrible critic. I can find something I like in almost anything apparantly.

You know the fun bit... I can't actually remember what I did this summer. I played some Diablo (necro seasonal char on ps4), some Dark Souls 3 (though only when the GF wasn't around to see me get frustrated).
And in the last week I borrowed my brothers Switch and played a heap of Zelda. That game is AMAZING!

For the rest of the Holidays... Resting, eating, hiking and a lot of other stuff I can't remember. Weird.
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#27992 Post by TroyBlade » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 pm

They were both good films. Don't listen to Glom and Rev.

Glom was right about The Mummy though. i watched the rest of it. And had sound for all the start of it. It was really bad. Especially the end.
You killed John Wick's Dog's Human, and that human was John Wick.

Fienasre
Legend

#27993 Post by Fienasre » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm

The Mummy is an instant skip anyway. Not wasting time on that one. Would like to hit the cinema again soon. And looking at the local schedule... Atomic Blonde should be the one to watch.

I remember something: We watched Interstellar on our new screen with the Sonos surround setup. Definitely no cinema but what an awesome home experience! :D

Did BloodBorne get a ps4 pro touchup? I can't remember. Would love to play that for a bit and with even better visuals I should have a good time.
│o_

Fienasre
Legend

#27994 Post by Fienasre » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

Goddammit... haven't played anything since the weekend. I'm back to my old "can't be arsed to get off the couch and boot something up" habits when I get home.
Not good! Granted, the Hoffenheim v Liverpool match last night was good fun. But I should not crawl on the couch and stop all functions except breathing at home.

Someone rattle me into action please! Give me a gaming quest or something. Reach rank 10 in HS this month? Or finish Zelda before the autumn Holidays?
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#27995 Post by TroyBlade » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:41 am

Become Elite in your choice of trading, combat or exploration.

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#27996 Post by TroyBlade » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 am

Actually it's 30% off at the moment. £14 or your regional equivalent.

Fienasre
Legend

#27997 Post by Fienasre » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:31 pm

That is a massive undertaking... But you put no time limit on it :ninja:
Elite scares me in it's hugeness and learning curve. Should be fun to crash into something though.
Maybe I will pick it up now that it's cheap.
│o_

Glombeard
Legend

#27998 Post by Glombeard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 pm

OK, i had a full immersion in Netlix Dirk Gently's holistic Detective Agency. it was a blast. i really had lot of fun watching it.
What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both? A bit of both!

Fienasre
Legend

#27999 Post by Fienasre » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:32 pm

the Division 1.7 is out. I played it for a bit. The new in game achievement system gives you key fragments that open randomized vanity loot boxes. As always, achievements are a great trigger to get some stuff done. And the added currency is an even better incentive.
There is also another new currency that is used to buy randomized super loot boxes with better set gear. These pink credits can only be obtained during the new timed event. No idea how all of it works but atm, headshots look more brutal.

Haven't found any new gameplay content, though. Is there any?
│o_

TroyBlade
Rofficer

#28000 Post by TroyBlade » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm not up to speed with TD but back when all the youtubers quit, it was because the whole of year 2 had actually no new content at all.

So I'm guessing no.