The Legion final stretch let's-do-something-together thread

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

The Legion final stretch let's-do-something-together thread

#1 Post by Kelodur » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 am

RENEGADES!

Legion is almost done. But, but, but, there are still 6-12 months separating us from the next expansion, so we still have time to do some fun stuff together. Blizzard has put in the game a lot of catch up mechanism by now, so this is the perfect moment to jump back on the ship and experience that last tier of content and spend some time together kicking ass and chewing bubblegum (not Shin, he's a bubblegum-only kind of guy).

Let's see if we can form a TEAM!

If you're interested please answer the following questions:
1) When you will be able to play? What days, what time, how many times, for how much etc.?
2) What would you like to do with the group?
3) What role do you want to bring to the group?
4) Do you know of other people that would like to join us for this that don't read the forums? If so, can you answer questions 1-2-3 for them?

Aaaaaaand that's it.

Let's make the guild great again!
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: The Legion final stretch let's-do-something-together thread

#2 Post by Kelodur » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:37 am

Kelodur wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 am
1) When you will be able to play? What days, what time, how many times, for how much etc.?
I can play on Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat from 22 (server time) on.
Can play on other days from around 20 (server time) on.
Can play on Sundays occasionally for the whole afternoon and night.
Kelodur wrote:
2) What would you like to do with the group?
Anything! My biggest dream would be to complete the "Balance of Power" questline, unlocking an alternative artifact appearance for everyone. This would need us to complete several Mythic dungeons (easy!) and to complete also 2 raid on Normal difficulty (1-2 times for Emerald Nightmare, 1 time for Nighthold). Doing these two raids should be trivial by now with the current gear, I've done Emeral Nightmare long time ago on around 850 ilvl, and now you can easily get to 900+ ilvl with the catchup gear.
Kelodur wrote:
3) What role do you want to bring to the group?
The Kel is a tank now, but I can also heal if needed. I can't DPS, as you all know by now.
Kelodur wrote:
4) Do you know of other people that would like to join us for this that don't read the forums? If so, can you answer questions 1-2-3 for them?
Not really, but I will pester people online and see if anyone decides to join us. I'm quite sure Fien wants to play, because I say so :ninja:.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

Fienasre
Legend

#3 Post by Fienasre » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Shit... I was about to start the Witcher 3. I am going to consider this, seriously.
│o_

shindarak
Guild Master

#4 Post by shindarak » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm

1) When you will be able to play? What days, what time, how many times, for how much etc.? I would prefer sundays and/or mondays
2) What would you like to do with the group? anything the group would like.
3) What role do you want to bring to the group? I can bring tank and/or dps.
4) Do you know of other people that would like to join us for this that don't read the forums? If so, can you answer questions 1-2-3 for them? will harass Rubb, Ziggz, DV and Nad whenever they are online.
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-